WELCOME TO THE THINK TANK!

This is a no holds bar discussion blog on where you think this country should be going and how it should get there. I will discuss past, present and future politics and how it affected and will effect our way of life. I invite conservatives, moderates and progressives to post your thoughts. This is the future of our country and we need to get it back on track. My goal is to change one mind at a time and turn this back into the nation of our forefathers!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

Nachos and Koch


4 comments:

  1. There definately isn't hate speech that comes from the left....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that video kind of made me sick to my stomach. As you know, I am not a very nice person, but I hope that is not as compared to these people.

    P.S. I am glad you were able to work in some Chili Peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry while watching this video. Those were some crazy/scary/weird folks. Can you imagine what the media would do with a video like that if it was a Tea Party rally? I also liked the Chili Peppers intro. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Drake!
    I had never heard of that group. They are crazy and scary and it is REALLY scary how many YOUNG KIDS are there and full of that hate. On the other hand it is because of the right to freedom of speech that we can protest in that way. But those people are so far off we need to pay attention so that we don't have a repeat of history.
    oh and hey you have too much substance and not enough STYLE still!!! LOL
    And send your mom her b day card will ya????

    ReplyDelete