WELCOME TO THE THINK TANK!

This is a no holds bar discussion blog on where you think this country should be going and how it should get there. I will discuss past, present and future politics and how it affected and will effect our way of life. I invite conservatives, moderates and progressives to post your thoughts. This is the future of our country and we need to get it back on track. My goal is to change one mind at a time and turn this back into the nation of our forefathers!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pro-life Activists:The Real Radicals


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, truly a fantastic conversation on abortion. Taking it to a constitutional argument and comparing to slavery really spoke to me. I have never gotten too worked up about the topic of abortion, but hearing what you have to say about it really makes sense and does not feel like the regular overpowering blind arguments (for or against) that I am usually bombarded with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drake,
    Thank you for addressing this most important issue! As I'm sure you know, I am passionate about the protection of the most endangered and vulnerable people in our nation, unborn children. I am the Respect Life Committee Chairman at my parish church and I think about abortion and how it is destroying our nation every day. It is not just another issue, it is the most important issue of our day. If the most innocent of us has no rights, none of us have rights. The primary purpose of our Constitution and our government is to protect its citizens. Abortion is immoral and unconstitutional. Abortion is not a political issue, it is a moral one. The comparison to slavery is spot on especially if you consider the large percentage of African Americans who choose abortion. You could argue that abortion has been more destructive to the African American citizen than even slavery was a century ago. God heals and saves. I have faith that one day, hopefully in my lifetime, abortion will once again be illegal and unthinkable in our nation. Pray to end abortion. I blog on the issue of abortion frequently, so I encourage your listeners to check out my site if they are interested in keeping up with the latest news and/or discussions on the topic. God bless!

    ReplyDelete