WELCOME TO THE THINK TANK!

This is a no holds bar discussion blog on where you think this country should be going and how it should get there. I will discuss past, present and future politics and how it affected and will effect our way of life. I invite conservatives, moderates and progressives to post your thoughts. This is the future of our country and we need to get it back on track. My goal is to change one mind at a time and turn this back into the nation of our forefathers!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

School House Rock


2 comments:

  1. I love the passion. I agree with you completely! I have so much respect for the governor of Wisconsin who recognizes the severe financial crisis in his state and is willing to make bold and in some circles unpopular moves to balance the budget. Too bad our president doesn't have the same courage to even try to reduce our debt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on; this is a good one. There is actually a guy that I work with who complains all the time about how his wife's (school teacher) insurance costs more this year. Dude, I have to pay for individual health insurance 100% out of pocket; suck it up. I understand that people are in a state of financial hardship and that is clearly a part of their strong reactions to the budget cut, but I work for a benefits management company and I promise, everyone's health insurance costs are going up. People are lucky to have jobs and even luckier if they have any of their health insurance paid for by their company. Ok, ok, I need to go cool off; I am starting to steam.

    ReplyDelete