WELCOME TO THE THINK TANK!

This is a no holds bar discussion blog on where you think this country should be going and how it should get there. I will discuss past, present and future politics and how it affected and will effect our way of life. I invite conservatives, moderates and progressives to post your thoughts. This is the future of our country and we need to get it back on track. My goal is to change one mind at a time and turn this back into the nation of our forefathers!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Told You So












Music By: 30 Seconds to Mars(the kill), Yellow Card (sure thing falling) and Tobey Keith (beer for my horses)

Pictures : http://www.theblaze.com/stories/riot-gear-and-bonfires-occupy-oakland-degenerates-into-chaos-overnight/



No comments:

Post a Comment